La Liberté Studio is a charming studio apartment ideal for solo travellers or couples, perfectly situated in the heart of medieval Sarlat for visiting Sarlat's tourist attractions and the wider Périgord Noir region. The studio is light and spacious, with 3.8m high ceilings and grand windows giving an uninterrupted view over Sarlat's main square, Place de la Liberté.
The studio, 32m2, is situated on the first floor of Sarlat's most iconic building. The spacious living area comprises:
- Large bed (160x200)
- Dining table and chairs
- Armchairs and table
- Flatscreen Television with satellite TV
- Free wifi
- Chest of drawers
- Bed linen
The separate kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay:
- Grill/oven with hob and extractor hood
- Coffee maker
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available for guests' use
Sarlat Market takes place just in front of the building on Place de la Liberté every Wednesday and Saturday where you can buy regional produce and create a Perigourdine culinary masterpiece!
The bright newly remodelled bathroom consists of:
- Walk-in shower
- Vanity mirror with adjustable lighting
- Full length mirror
- Hand soap
- Hand towels, bath towels and facecloths
- Washing machine, ironing facilities and hairdryer
Click on the photos to view them in more detail or see the slideshow on our Photos page.